Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hey Y'all


Wow where do I start?? I stopped posting on my blog for a little while and I have missed it and all of you so much!!
My husband had been working 12 hour shifts so most days he was either not home or sleeping in the morning when I would post, well he left that job and there was a little bit of time before he got another job. I was so used to being home alone all morning and all the sudden he was here with me! As you can guess my blog got put on the back burner because I was so thrilled to have that extra time with the hubby.
Well hubby now has a new job and wakes up and leaves before I get up.. I tried getting up with him a few times but my body didn't appreciate that.. I like sleep! lol
I also started my own business as a Professional Image Consultant with Mary Kay! That has also taken up some of my time, but I think I have learned a good balance and I hope to be able to post more often! I might not post every day but I won't be MIA like before :)
 
Go like my new Mary Kay page! facebook.com/mksarahenry
 

XOXOXO
Talk to you soon!!!


 photo signature.jpg

1 comment: