Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tofu

I have to admit, had a seen the title of this blog just a few months ago I probably would have just said ew! And just move on to the next post, but just stay with me and you won't regret it! Promise!
I have seen several recipes for tofu and I always knew it was healthy but it didn't sound good to me.
My sister one day told me that she made tofu stir fry and she even made chocolate mousse with tofu in it!
The best part about tofu is that it has great health benefits and it will adapt to the flavor of whatever you cook it with!
Here is a great source for everything you need to know about tofu!
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=111
I will add some of my recipes for tofu later (when I can get to a computer and include pictures).

No comments:

Post a Comment