Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My crazy week

Wow! Where do I start? These past few days have been VERY busy! And it will only continue this week! So if I am quiet for a little while you will know why!
Thursday was Valentines day and a I mentioned before it was mine and Jason's first Valentines day together. Jason made me a wonderful dinner.. His specialty (and possibly the only meal he knows how to cook) meatloaf, green bean casserole and mashed tators. Yum! He did a great job!




Jason didn't buy me any chocolates because he knew I would not want it, Instead of chocolate he got me flowers and a beautiful necklace :) I didn't want him to get me a whole box of chocolates but I did want some chocolate! Jason had a box of Ghiradelli brownie mix and I had been DYING to use my new Kitchenaide mixer that I got for Christmas! So we whipped up some brownies that were delicious!! 





We had a great time and didn't even have to leave his apartment!

Saturday, Sunday and Monday evening was dedicated to working on wedding stuff. My dad was up until 2am on Saturday printing my invites for me! Thanks dad! Your the best!
My mom addressed all the invites and I tied all the tiny bows and stuck them to the invitations along with stuffing the envelopes. I also worked on some of my DIY projects that I'll post about later! :)
Needless to say life has gotten busy! I have very good intentions to work out but life seems to get in the way. I'm hoping to fit it in whenever I can! But I'm counting down the days to the wedding (79 to be exact!) and my projects are piling up! Even though I am not able to workout as much as usual I am still eating healthy! That is half the battle! I am trying to stay focused on that and just pick up where I left off once some of this craziness go away!
Oh! And I'm going to Nashville this weekend! Yippee!!! I can't wait! My matron of honor and I are going down to get boots (what girl wouldn't drive 4.5 hours for shoes?!) the stores down there have great boots and they are buy 1 get 2 free!! Seeing as that my wedding is in a field and the reception is in a barn I thought it was necessary for all the girls to wear boots :) and well the boots are a great reason for us to take a girls weekend trip to Nashville! :) can you tell I'm excited! I can't wait to tell you all about the trip when I get back!! 
What did you do for valentines day? Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun valentines date! I love staying in dates, they are so fun and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete