Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekend Update

Hello, I hope you had a great weekend.
 
Saturday was fabulous, we opened all the blinds and had a ton of natural light and could see all the beautiful trees.
We had nothing to do on Saturday so we enjoyed it by lounging around all day and eating ice cream.
My nephew was born at 3:30 AM Saturday morning, Elijah Thomas Duncan, I can't wait to go meet him! Go check out his mommas blog @ The Diary of a Real Housewife.
 
Saturday also consisted of playing cards and Xbox and a yummy dinner of pork chops, homemade mashed potatoes and broccoli, yum!
On Sunday I went to my best friends baby shower, it was so much fun!
 
Also, hubby was so proud of himself and he wanted me to post about this meal that he made all by himself
Cheesy pasta with chicken and zucchini.
 
I will end with this beautiful picture, I just love fall!

 photo signature.jpg

2 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you!
    I just found your blog.
    I am now following and I look forward to keeping up!

    xo
    Christina
    christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara! I love your pictures, especially the one of your nephew and the gorgeous house with the beautiful tree behind it. Thank you for sharing! Congratulations Auntie Sara! :) I'm going to have my second nephew born in December. I can't wait!!! Come visit me on my blog any time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete