Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm back!


A lot has happened in the time that I've been away! I got really busy with life in general and on top of that I went on a 10 day missions trip to the Republic of Panama and got engaged and have been planning a wedding!
Sadly I stopped working out as frequently and went back to my old eating habits. Yikes! Please, don't ever let this happen to you!! I started hating my body and being very self conscious again. It was like I was back to the old me. I knew I needed to change something or I was going to go right back to where I was before.  I recently went to the doctor and got weighted.. I had gained about 8 pounds back :( I was devastated! Shortly after that I decided to start working out on a more daily basis. It's been about 2 weeks and I'm still going strong!
I started insanity again and I am fully dedicated to doing the full 63 days!! My best friend and my sister are also working on their health and getting into shape after having babies! It's great to have friends who have similar goals and you can keep each other accountable! 
Have you started any new fitness regimens? Do you have a good support system to keep you motivated? Leave your answer in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. I was thinking of you this morning. I am trying to make better food choices and want to start working out more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we can help each other out! Its nice to have someone to check up on me when i need it! =)

    I made a meal plan that is full of heathy food! It may help, I am going to start posting them every Monday to give ideas for healthy meals!

    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! It really does help when you have someone to talk to and keep you accountable! And I tried to comment on your post but it wasn't working.. That meal plan looks yummy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete