Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My favorite time to workout


I usually have 3 times a day available to workout. The first time is at 6 am this is an hour earlier than the time I usually wake up and it's just enough time to do insanity and shower, second is when the boys I nanny go to school and third is when I get off work. The boys go to school 3 days a week for 2  1/2 hours, this is usually enough time to go back to the house, workout, shower and grab a quick bite, but this is also the only time I get to watch the biggest loser on DVR! I can workout when I get home from work but sometimes it's close to 6 before I get home and I still have to eat dinner! 
All that being said my favorite time to workout is at 6am! I know! I can't even believe it! The reason I like working out in the morning is because I can get it over with and don't have to worry about it until the next day. Another thing I like about working out in the morning is that it wakes me up without drinking coffee, it also helps me to stay focused on what I'm eating that day. Think about it.. After you work out you are usually more concerned about what you eat, you just burned a ton of calories, you don't want to eat them all back!
I don't always workout in the morning, it usually depends on what I have going on that day and how much sleep I got :)
P.S. I am in no way a morning person! If I could sleep until at least 9 or 10 every day I would be happy. 
What is your favorite time to work out? Share it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment