Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Loaded Chili Baked Potato

I have said before that I like to play a game where I see how cheap I can make a meal, well this meal is one of those.
I came home one night and didn't feel like cooking so I came up with a great idea.
I would make loaded baked potatoes, but with chili!
I made some baked potatoes (in the microwave) and heated up a can of chili.
Chopped the potatoes.
 
Topped the potatoes with chili.
 
 
 And last but not least, top with cheese and sour cream (I used Greek yogurt)
 
 
Yum! This meal was really delicious and it was perfect for a night that I didn't want to cook a big meal!




 photo signature.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Hey sweetness. Is everything still getting better for you? You've been on my heart. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start doing this more. I've cut my grocery spending a ton through couponing and using up what I have in the pantry, but sometimes I do make meals too complicated and simpler can sometimes taste better!

    ReplyDelete